Sophie Petroussenko is the founder of the Cabinet Petroussenko. She has been enrolled at the Paris bar since 1999. After working with some of the largest Parisian law firms, Sophie Petroussenko founded the Petroussenko law firm 18 years ago. She advises her clients, drafts all their legal documentation and represents them before French, European, international courts. Two of her main practice areas are Commercial Law and Employment Law, and she has represented major national trade unions as legal counsel.
She has built a reputation in the Employment and Commercial sector, notably in the hospitality industry (cafes, hotels, restaurants and nightsclubs), and Bakery-Confectionary sector.
Sophie Petroussenko is reputed for being a good negociator, and it is thanks to her negociating skills that she has an average success rate of 95% in her cases.
- 1988-1990 : Political Science degree from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (in English)
- 1990-1994 : DEUG, Licence and Master's degree in Commercial Law Paris V University
- 1994-1995 : Postgraduates degree in European Business Law Paris V University
- 1994-1996: Postgraduate degree in Banking and Finance Paris V University
- 1997-1998 : Paris Bar
Our Clients :
Our main clients come from the French and international economic trade.
The firm intervenes in the interest of investors, owners or operators of businesses and/or premises, mainly of :
- Coffee shops, Hotels, Restaurants and Nightclubs,
- Food Stores (Bakeries, Pastry Shops, Chocolate Seller ...),
The firm intervenes in the interests of large groups and business chains, as well as SME in their commercial, social and civil litigations.
Finally, we assist traders or individuals in all their disputes. More information.
Trade and investment law :